Disaster preparation begins long before the storm. Seibels stands ready to serve Property & Casualty Insurance Carriers and MGAs before and after catastrophe strikes.
Seibels is Storm Ready
- 24×7 Contact Center
- Seibels CAT Operations Center
- CAT 4 Certiﬁed Facilities with automatic emergency generator system to power entire facility
- Dedicated network of CAT adjusting ﬁrms, including Seibels’ subsidiary
- A&R Claim Services
- Team Members fully equipped, remote and onsite
- Oﬀsite call monitoring, conducted in Phoenix, AZ
- Production data center with oﬀsite locations, including a fully redundant
- second location to ensure functionality
- On demand self-service options for Agents include:
- Claims Reporting
- Verify Payments
- Policy Status Veriﬁcation
Seibels has a full Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plan, reviewed and refreshed annually. The plan addresses various types of events and is not limited CAT season.
2021 Daily & CAT Claims Statistics
- 24,241 Total Claims Received
- 97% Calls Answered Within 60 Seconds
- 100,000+ Claims Calls Answered
- 38 Storm Events
Seibels Contact Center
Core to our BPO Services, Seibels routinely monitors and tests the resiliency of our Catastrophe Plan.