Pre-loss catastrophe planning goes a long way towards ensuring there are no service gaps following an event. Finding the right TPA partner is critical to an organization’s success. Consider the following questions before, during, and after a catastrophe:
- What is your pre-loss planning process?
- Have you clearly defined roles and responsibilities for team members?
- Have you implemented a structure for reporting and tracking claims?
- Have you identified the most efficient coverage mapping?
- Are you properly staffed? Have you identified supplemental staffing provider options?
- Do you have adequate building space and supplies to be fully operational?
- What is your call capacity? Have you identified supplemental call center options?
- Will the handling of daily claims be affected?
- Can your claims management system efficiently handle the influx of claims?
Seibels knows that CAT planning happens long before the storm. Providing an effective and rapid response is critical to operational success when natural disasters strike. Our specialized CAT Management Services, which offer 24/7/365 FNOL and Contact Center support, provide clients with client-specific planning and preparation. Our dedicated Storm Center is CAT IV certified and features 80+ seats, so you can have peace of mind and maintain business continuity during all weather-related losses.
We utilize Seibels FNOL software to provide superior service. This intuitive software tailors the call intake questions based upon loss type, giving CSRs the ability to handle a large volume of calls in a short period of time. Whether assisting with a daily or CAT claim, our Contact Center is trained to answer claims calls, update customer databases, and provide outstanding service to all callers efficiently and professionally. Our cloud-based telephone system provides customized scripts and voice recordings and offers full call reporting capabilities and QA metrics.
Centralized CAT Storm Center
Seibels maintains a fully operational, CAT IV-certified Storm Center in Columbia, SC. Our 10,000-square foot facility can be fully operational at a moment’s notice. We staff the CAT unit with full-time claim examiners and can expand to over 250 additional examiners with 72 hours’ notice.
Our multi-line claim examiners are responsible for managing activities throughout the entire claim process, including:
- Identifying coverage (when integrated into the client’s policy system) Investigation
- Review scope and estimates
- Management of case reserves and claim adjudication
Our CAT team is capable of performing field adjustment services anywhere in the contiguous US. Our network of adjusters can prepare estimates tailored to your estimating parameters. While your clients tap into our Direct Repair Network to fix their loss quickly, you can be reassured the work will be carried out to the standards you specify. This adjuster network can be dispatched as soon as the initial claim is reported.
Claims Services Benefits
- Our claims services allow clients to gain access to industry-leading technology.
- We pride ourselves on being customer-centric.
- We leverage vast industry claim experience across all lines of business.