Seibels Charitable Giving Program
Seibels Charitable Giving Program, focuses on making charitable donations to organizations as they speak to the hearts and interests of our employees, align with our corporate responsibility strategy and business goals, and support our primary focus areas of disaster recovery, human services, community enrichment, economic development and education.
We believe that we can make the greatest impact by way of two types of donations:
- Seibels Community Impact Donations
- Seibels Charitable Event Sponsorships.
If your organization or project meets our corporate giving criteria, we encourage you to submit a request.
Seibels Charitable Giving Program will make donations with special consideration to requests that support our mission and brand values. We ask that organizations who receive funding through our program wait one calendar year from the date of last request before submitting additional requests for funding. Donations must be used only as indicated on the request form and must support one of our philanthropic focus areas.
- Philanthropic Focus Areas
- Disaster Recovery
- Human Services/Basic Needs
- Community Enrichment
- Economic Development
We also ask that organizations receiving funds be willing to submit stories, updates and photos. We look forward to celebrating your success!
The following guidelines will be used in reviewing requests for charitable donations:
- Donations are made only to organizations that have been granted exemption from Federal Income Tax under Section 501 (c)(3) and ruled to be publicly supported under Section 509(a) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Regions served:
- South Carolina counties served: Richland, Sumter, Calhoun and Lexington
- Florida counties served: Orange and Seminole
- Internal policies, a limited annual budget and/or application of Federal law requires that we decline requests to support:
- Organizations that are not tax exempt under paragraph 501(C)3 of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code
- Organizations that discriminate against a person or group on the basis of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, disability, genetic information, religion, national origin, ancestry, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law
- Individuals for any purpose
- Public or private, primary or secondary schools
- Debt-reduction or retirement campaigns
- Endowment campaigns
- Political organizations or candidates
- Municipal, County, State, Federal or quasi-government agencies
Make a Request
Download our request forms by clicking the buttons below.
Event Sponsorship Request Event Sponsorship Request (139 KB) Community Impact Donation Request Community Impact Donation Request (195 KB)
Submit completed applications and requests to email@example.com .
For additional information, contact Seibels Charitable Giving Program.
Charitable Giving Program
P.O. Box 1
Columbia, SC 29202