seibels Claims MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Seibels claims management system is powered by Guidewire ClaimCenter, the property and casualty insurance industry's most widely used web-based claims system. Seibels claims management system is an end-to-end claims solution that automates best practices and workflows ensuring that adjusters consistently follow proven processes. When loads are heavy, our system will help you evaluate in phases.
Seibels claims management system supports personal, commercial, and workers compensation lines. Its Catastrophe Administration component automates claims assignments to adjusting firms following FNOL.
Key features, along with its diary, salvage, subrogation, and special investigation functions, include:
- Internet capable FNOL
- Interview based & configurable FNOL
- Claims Notes & Diaries
- Real-time Policy/Coverage Verification
- Claim Assignment & Workflow Capabilities
- Image and document management features
- Financial Transaction Management (Reserve/LAE)
- Integrated User authorization/security framework
- Support for Personal (Auto/Homeowners), Commercial, and Workers Compensation Lines
Why Seibels claims management system?
- Creates efficient workflow environments
- Allows for complete tracking, review, and reporting of activities
- Supported by proven processes and in-depth insurance knowledge
- Increases customer service levels and strengthens customer focus
- Reduces loss adjustment expenses and loss payouts
- Increases operational efficiencies
- Enables adaptability
- Improves claims cycle time
For more information, contact us today.